Leap Ahead Childminder Agency Closure – Website statement
Achieving for Children (AfC) have come to the difficult decision to gradually cease operation of Leap Ahead Childminder Agency from 31st March 2021. All childminders are currently being fully supported to re-register with Ofsted or another childminder agency.
Childminders working in the Kingston and Richmond areas will continue to be part of AfC’s local childminder community. For Childminders working in other areas (Croydon, Hampshire, Haringey, Merton and Surrey) their local authorities have been informed.
- If you are a parent or carer who’s childminder is registered with Leap Ahead and have any questions, please email our Childminder Agency Officers at email@example.com
- If you are trying to find out how to register as a childminder, please contact the Early Years Advisory Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 547 5215.
- If you are looking for childcare in Kingston or Richmond, please contact AfC’s Childcare Brokerage Officers on 0208 547 5215 or email: email@example.com
- For any press enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Update – COVID 19
Due to current circumstances the following services will be affected:
- At present the Agency are not accepting any new applications.
Please click here for updates from the government.
Leap Ahead is an Ofsted registered Childminder Agency which registers childminders and offers a range of services to childminders and other providers of childcare on domestic premises.
Find our current Ofsted Report here